Ranting with Rachel

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Intentions

My intentions of this blog are to express my feelings about pet peeves and other topics that tend to grind my gears. I listen and see so many things that I want to say something about, but who do I say it to? Some things that require research will be researched. Others are just my opinion from my personal experiences in life. I will say this: These are my personal feelings, so please do not take them personally. However, I might write about a topic that I recently discussed with you or you said something to me about. Please do not take this as me putting you down. It was just the source of the topic. With that said...stay in touch for your dose of "Ranting with Rachel."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home